Sound the Bells! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sound the Bells! is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sound the Bells allows for an early-game buff of a minion, but also scales well to allow for multiple buffs if drawn later on. The strength of the card lies in its ability to choose whether to buff one minion several times, or to split the buffs to generate multiple favourable trades. Due to the Paladin Hero Power, there will always be a target available later on.
In Constructed play, Sound the Bells is used alongside small minions and Divine Shields to generate good early trades. The card competes withfor the buff slot in most decks, and is only used in decks which intend to go for a longer strategy.
The versatility of Sound the Bells makes it a good Arena card. In some situations it can be used to generate favourable trades on multiple minions, and in the late-game it can combine with the Hero Power to generate a 5/9 minion if drawn in a top deck battle.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck