Sound the Bells! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sound the Bells! is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sound the Bells allows for an early-game buff of a minion, but also scales well to allow for multiple buffs if drawn later on. The strength of the card lies in its ability to choose whether to buff one minion several times, or to split the buffs to generate multiple favourable trades. Due to the Paladin Hero Power, there will always be a target available later on.
In Constructed play, Sound the Bells is used alongside small minions and Divine Shields to generate good early trades. The card competes with Blessing of Kings for the buff slot in most decks, and is only used in decks which intend to go for a longer strategy.
The versatility of Sound the Bells makes it a good Arena card. In some situations it can be used to generate favourable trades on multiple minions, and in the late-game it can combine with the Hero Power to generate a 5/9 minion if drawn in a top deck battle.
Decks with Sound the Bells!
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide