Sound the Bells! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sound the Bells! is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sound the Bells allows for an early-game buff of a minion, but also scales well to allow for multiple buffs if drawn later on. The strength of the card lies in its ability to choose whether to buff one minion several times, or to split the buffs to generate multiple favourable trades. Due to the Paladin Hero Power, there will always be a target available later on.
In Constructed play, Sound the Bells is used alongside small minions and Divine Shields to generate good early trades. The card competes withfor the buff slot in most decks, and is only used in decks which intend to go for a longer strategy.
The versatility of Sound the Bells makes it a good Arena card. In some situations it can be used to generate favourable trades on multiple minions, and in the late-game it can combine with the Hero Power to generate a 5/9 minion if drawn in a top deck battle.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck