Sound the Bells! — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sound the Bells! is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sound the Bells allows for an early-game buff of a minion, but also scales well to allow for multiple buffs if drawn later on. The strength of the card lies in its ability to choose whether to buff one minion several times, or to split the buffs to generate multiple favourable trades. Due to the Paladin Hero Power, there will always be a target available later on.
In Constructed play, Sound the Bells is used alongside small minions and Divine Shields to generate good early trades. The card competes with Blessing of Kings for the buff slot in most decks, and is only used in decks which intend to go for a longer strategy.
The versatility of Sound the Bells makes it a good Arena card. In some situations it can be used to generate favourable trades on multiple minions, and in the late-game it can combine with the Hero Power to generate a 5/9 minion if drawn in a top deck battle.
Decks with Sound the Bells!
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge