Spirit of the Tiger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Tiger is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Tiger is a powerful card that turns spells played into powerful minions. Due to the card also having Stealth, it is a great card for buff effects, such as Blessing of Kings that allows it to benefit from buffs while also summoning minions in the process.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Tiger is a great choice for Midrange Paladin decks that make use of many high-cost spells, especially buffs.
In Arena, Spirit of the Tiger is a good card. Although spells can be hard to come by in Arena, a well-timed Spirit of the Tiger can yield huge value in combination with spells.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide