Sunkeeper Tarim — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sunkeeper Tarim is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a powerful card that offers a high variance in value. It can be used both offensively to buff your own weak minions or defensively to weaken your opponents strong minions. It is also worth noting that as a 3/7 Taunt minion, Sunkeeper Tarim is able to trade with up to 3 opposing 3/3 minions.
Sunkeeper Tarim is worth considering for most Paladin decks due to the natural synergy with the Hero Power and defensive potential of the card. However, the card is best suited to token Paladin decks that can flood the board with cheap minions to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a great card in Arena. Even if playing from behind, the card still offers great value by having the potential to trade into 3 opposing minions when played.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens