Sunkeeper Tarim — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sunkeeper Tarim is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunkeeper Tarim is a powerful card that offers a high variance in value. It can be used both offensively to buff your own weak minions or defensively to weaken your opponents strong minions. It is also worth noting that as a 3/7 Taunt minion, Sunkeeper Tarim is able to trade with up to 3 opposing 3/3 minions.
2. Constructed Play
Sunkeeper Tarim is worth considering for most Paladin decks due to the natural synergy with the Hero Power and defensive potential of the card. However, the card is best suited to token Paladin decks that can flood the board with cheap minions to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a great card in Arena. Even if playing from behind, the card still offers great value by having the potential to trade into 3 opposing minions when played.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Deck
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck
- Cocosasa's Aggro Paladin Deck
- Ender's Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
- Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Equality Murloc Midrange Paladin Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard