Sunkeeper Tarim — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sunkeeper Tarim is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunkeeper Tarim is a powerful card that offers a high variance in value. It can be used both offensively to buff your own weak minions or defensively to weaken your opponents strong minions. It is also worth noting that as a 3/7 Taunt minion, Sunkeeper Tarim is able to trade with up to 3 opposing 3/3 minions.
2. Constructed Play
Sunkeeper Tarim is worth considering for most Paladin decks due to the natural synergy with the Hero Power and defensive potential of the card. However, the card is best suited to token Paladin decks that can flood the board with cheap minions to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a great card in Arena. Even if playing from behind, the card still offers great value by having the potential to trade into 3 opposing minions when played.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior