Sunkeeper Tarim — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sunkeeper Tarim is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a powerful card that offers a high variance in value. It can be used both offensively to buff your own weak minions or defensively to weaken your opponents strong minions. It is also worth noting that as a 3/7 Taunt minion, Sunkeeper Tarim is able to trade with up to 3 opposing 3/3 minions.
Sunkeeper Tarim is worth considering for most Paladin decks due to the natural synergy with the Hero Power and defensive potential of the card. However, the card is best suited to token Paladin decks that can flood the board with cheap minions to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a great card in Arena. Even if playing from behind, the card still offers great value by having the potential to trade into 3 opposing minions when played.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck