Table of Contents
Sunkeeper Tarim is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunkeeper Tarim is a powerful card that offers a high variance in value. It can be used both offensively to buff your own weak minions or defensively to weaken your opponents strong minions. It is also worth noting that as a 3/7 Taunt minion, Sunkeeper Tarim is able to trade with up to 3 opposing 3/3 minions.
2. Constructed Play
Sunkeeper Tarim is worth considering for most Paladin decks due to the natural synergy with the Hero Power and defensive potential of the card. However, the card is best suited to token Paladin decks that can flood the board with cheap minions to benefit from the Battlecry effect.
Sunkeeper Tarim is a great card in Arena. Even if playing from behind, the card still offers great value by having the potential to trade into 3 opposing minions when played.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Equality Murloc Midrange Paladin Deck
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper