The Last Kaleidosaur — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin Legendary Quest that requires you to cast 6 spells on your minions in a game. Only targetable spells count towards the completion of the Quest making it one of the more difficult Legendary Quests to finish. If you successfully complete the Quest Galvadon will be added to your hand, which can be potentially devastating with the right combination of Adaptations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, The Last Kaleidosaur requires a deck specifically built around it. Although the specifics cards may greatly vary, a deck will need to contain a large number of Paladin Buff Spells to ensure the Quest can be completed in a timely manner.
The Last Kaleidosaur is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Meta Decks with The Last Kaleidosaur
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?