The Last Kaleidosaur — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin Legendary Quest that requires you to cast 6 spells on your minions in a game. Only targetable spells count towards the completion of the Quest making it one of the more difficult Legendary Quests to finish. If you successfully complete the Questwill be added to your hand, which can be potentially devastating with the right combination of Adaptations.
In Constructed, The Last Kaleidosaur requires a deck specifically built around it. Although the specifics cards may greatly vary, a deck will need to contain a large number of Paladin Buff Spells to ensure the Quest can be completed in a timely manner.
The Last Kaleidosaur is unavailable in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck