The Last Kaleidosaur — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin Legendary Quest that requires you to cast 6 spells on your minions in a game. Only targetable spells count towards the completion of the Quest making it one of the more difficult Legendary Quests to finish. If you successfully complete the Questwill be added to your hand, which can be potentially devastating with the right combination of Adaptations.
In Constructed, The Last Kaleidosaur requires a deck specifically built around it. Although the specifics cards may greatly vary, a deck will need to contain a large number of Paladin Buff Spells to ensure the Quest can be completed in a timely manner.
The Last Kaleidosaur is unavailable in the Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List