The Last Kaleidosaur — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin Legendary Quest that requires you to cast 6 spells on your minions in a game. Only targetable spells count towards the completion of the Quest making it one of the more difficult Legendary Quests to finish. If you successfully complete the Quest Galvadon will be added to your hand, which can be potentially devastating with the right combination of Adaptations.
In Constructed, The Last Kaleidosaur requires a deck specifically built around it. Although the specifics cards may greatly vary, a deck will need to contain a large number of Paladin Buff Spells to ensure the Quest can be completed in a timely manner.
The Last Kaleidosaur is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with The Last Kaleidosaur
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide