The Last Kaleidosaur — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Last Kaleidosaur is a Paladin Legendary Quest that requires you to cast 6 spells on your minions in a game. Only targetable spells count towards the completion of the Quest making it one of the more difficult Legendary Quests to finish. If you successfully complete the Quest Galvadon will be added to your hand, which can be potentially devastating with the right combination of Adaptations.
In Constructed, The Last Kaleidosaur requires a deck specifically built around it. Although the specifics cards may greatly vary, a deck will need to contain a large number of Paladin Buff Spells to ensure the Quest can be completed in a timely manner.
The Last Kaleidosaur is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with The Last Kaleidosaur
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List