Unidentified Maul — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Unidentified Maul is a Paladin-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unidentified Maul is a weapon that is randomly assigned one of four different Battlecry effects once it is drawn, which have an impact on how strong the card is. The four different Battlecry effects for the card are Champion's Maul, Sacred Maul, Blessed Maul, and Purifier's Maul.
As all of the different weapon options interact with your side of the board, Unidentified Maul is a good fit for Aggro Paladin and Token Paladin decks that are likely to have a large number of minions to benefit from one of the Battlecry effects.
In Arena, Unidentified Maul is an good card. Weapons are highly desired in Arena, which makes the stats alone almost enough to choose the card with any value that can be gained from the Battlecry effect being a bonus.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike