Acolyte of Agony — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Acolyte of Agony is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Acolyte of Agony is a fairly basic minion with a Life steal effect. Most of the time, it will get to attack once, either by trading or an opponent killing it, which makes it very similar to Earthen Ring Farseer. However, Acolyte of Agony comes with an added risk, as an opponent removing it with a spell will completely prevent any healing and if it survives to attack multiple turns it can provide much more healing.
In Constructed, Acolyte of Agony is a fairly weak card. Although the card itself is not bad, it has nothing too unique to offer and should only be considered as a filler card for your Priest decks if you have a limited card collection.
In Arena, Acolyte of Agony is an average card. The Health of your Hero is fairly insignificant in Arena, which means the Lifesteal effect offers almost no value. The card should be evaluated on its stats, which as a 3-Mana 3/3 minion are completely reasonable.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck