Acolyte of Agony — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Acolyte of Agony is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Acolyte of Agony is a fairly basic minion with a Life steal effect. Most of the time, it will get to attack once, either by trading or an opponent killing it, which makes it very similar to Earthen Ring Farseer. However, Acolyte of Agony comes with an added risk, as an opponent removing it with a spell will completely prevent any healing and if it survives to attack multiple turns it can provide much more healing.
In Constructed, Acolyte of Agony is a fairly weak card. Although the card itself is not bad, it has nothing too unique to offer and should only be considered as a filler card for your Priest decks if you have a limited card collection.
In Arena, Acolyte of Agony is an average card. The Health of your Hero is fairly insignificant in Arena, which means the Lifesteal effect offers almost no value. The card should be evaluated on its stats, which as a 3-Mana 3/3 minion are completely reasonable.
Decks with Acolyte of Agony
The Lich King Lifesteal Dragon Priest Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|5,340||Aug 29 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?