Acolyte of Agony — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Acolyte of Agony is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Acolyte of Agony is a fairly basic minion with a Life steal effect. Most of the time, it will get to attack once, either by trading or an opponent killing it, which makes it very similar to. However, Acolyte of Agony comes with an added risk, as an opponent removing it with a spell will completely prevent any healing and if it survives to attack multiple turns it can provide much more healing.
In Constructed, Acolyte of Agony is a fairly weak card. Although the card itself is not bad, it has nothing too unique to offer and should only be considered as a filler card for your Priest decks if you have a limited card collection.
In Arena, Acolyte of Agony is an average card. The Health of your Hero is fairly insignificant in Arena, which means the Lifesteal effect offers almost no value. The card should be evaluated on its stats, which as a 3-Mana 3/3 minion are completely reasonable.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck