Acolyte of Agony — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Acolyte of Agony is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Acolyte of Agony is a fairly basic minion with a Life steal effect. Most of the time, it will get to attack once, either by trading or an opponent killing it, which makes it very similar to. However, Acolyte of Agony comes with an added risk, as an opponent removing it with a spell will completely prevent any healing and if it survives to attack multiple turns it can provide much more healing.
In Constructed, Acolyte of Agony is a fairly weak card. Although the card itself is not bad, it has nothing too unique to offer and should only be considered as a filler card for your Priest decks if you have a limited card collection.
In Arena, Acolyte of Agony is an average card. The Health of your Hero is fairly insignificant in Arena, which means the Lifesteal effect offers almost no value. The card should be evaluated on its stats, which as a 3-Mana 3/3 minion are completely reasonable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List