Acolyte of Agony — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Acolyte of Agony is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Acolyte of Agony is a fairly basic minion with a Life steal effect. Most of the time, it will get to attack once, either by trading or an opponent killing it, which makes it very similar to Earthen Ring Farseer. However, Acolyte of Agony comes with an added risk, as an opponent removing it with a spell will completely prevent any healing and if it survives to attack multiple turns it can provide much more healing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Acolyte of Agony is a fairly weak card. Although the card itself is not bad, it has nothing too unique to offer and should only be considered as a filler card for your Priest decks if you have a limited card collection.
In Arena, Acolyte of Agony is an average card. The Health of your Hero is fairly insignificant in Arena, which means the Lifesteal effect offers almost no value. The card should be evaluated on its stats, which as a 3-Mana 3/3 minion are completely reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter