Archbishop Benedictus — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Archbishop Benedictus is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archbishop Benedictus is a very slow Legendary minion that can have a huge effect on games. In most situations, the card is insignificant, however in some games it can add a huge number of of cards to your deck, almost guaranteeing victory if a game reaches fatigue.
In Constructed, Archbishop Benedictus is an excellent card for Control Priest decks. As Control Priest decks regularly reach fatigue damage, the ability to put a large number of cards back into the decks provides a boost in win rate against other Control decks.
In Arena, Archbishop Benedictus is a terrible card. Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, which negates the Battlecry effect of the card, making it a 7-Mana 4/6 minion, which is incredibly poor.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens