Archbishop Benedictus — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Archbishop Benedictus is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archbishop Benedictus is a very slow Legendary minion that can have a huge effect on games. In most situations, the card is insignificant, however in some games it can add a huge number of of cards to your deck, almost guaranteeing victory if a game reaches fatigue.
In Constructed, Archbishop Benedictus is an excellent card for Control Priest decks. As Control Priest decks regularly reach fatigue damage, the ability to put a large number of cards back into the decks provides a boost in win rate against other Control decks.
In Arena, Archbishop Benedictus is a terrible card. Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, which negates the Battlecry effect of the card, making it a 7-Mana 4/6 minion, which is incredibly poor.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List