Archbishop Benedictus — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Archbishop Benedictus is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archbishop Benedictus is a very slow Legendary minion that can have a huge effect on games. In most situations, the card is insignificant, however in some games it can add a huge number of of cards to your deck, almost guaranteeing victory if a game reaches fatigue.
In Constructed, Archbishop Benedictus is an excellent card for Control Priest decks. As Control Priest decks regularly reach fatigue damage, the ability to put a large number of cards back into the decks provides a boost in win rate against other Control decks.
In Arena, Archbishop Benedictus is a terrible card. Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, which negates the Battlecry effect of the card, making it a 7-Mana 4/6 minion, which is incredibly poor.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck