Table of Contents
Archbishop Benedictus is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Archbishop Benedictus is a very slow Legendary minion that can have a huge effect on games. In most situations, the card is insignificant, however in some games it can add a huge number of of cards to your deck, almost guaranteeing victory if a game reaches fatigue.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Archbishop Benedictus is an excellent card for Control Priest decks. As Control Priest decks regularly reach fatigue damage, the ability to put a large number of cards back into the decks provides a boost in win rate against other Control decks.
In Arena, Archbishop Benedictus is a terrible card. Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, which negates the Battlecry effect of the card, making it a 7-Mana 4/6 minion, which is incredibly poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper