Archbishop Benedictus — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Archbishop Benedictus is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archbishop Benedictus is a very slow Legendary minion that can have a huge effect on games. In most situations, the card is insignificant, however in some games it can add a huge number of of cards to your deck, almost guaranteeing victory if a game reaches fatigue.
In Constructed, Archbishop Benedictus is an excellent card for Control Priest decks. As Control Priest decks regularly reach fatigue damage, the ability to put a large number of cards back into the decks provides a boost in win rate against other Control decks.
In Arena, Archbishop Benedictus is a terrible card. Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, which negates the Battlecry effect of the card, making it a 7-Mana 4/6 minion, which is incredibly poor.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck