Cloning Device — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cloning Device is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cloning Device is a highly niche card which does not see play in the Arena or in Constructed.
Players have been unable to find any uses for Cloning Device in Constructed. We do not recommend putting it into your decks, as there will be very few circumstances where the investment of 2 Mana for a random Minion from your opponent's deck will pay itself off.
Cloning Device is a very negative tempo play in the Arena, where the card is relatively unlikely to copy a high-impact minion from your opponent. We do not recommend drafting this card.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck