Cloning Device — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cloning Device is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cloning Device is a highly niche card which does not see play in the Arena or in Constructed.
Players have been unable to find any uses for Cloning Device in Constructed. We do not recommend putting it into your decks, as there will be very few circumstances where the investment of 2 Mana for a random Minion from your opponent's deck will pay itself off.
Cloning Device is a very negative tempo play in the Arena, where the card is relatively unlikely to copy a high-impact minion from your opponent. We do not recommend drafting this card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck