Cloning Device — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cloning Device is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cloning Device is a highly niche card which does not see play in the Arena or in Constructed.
Players have been unable to find any uses for Cloning Device in Constructed. We do not recommend putting it into your decks, as there will be very few circumstances where the investment of 2 Mana for a random Minion from your opponent's deck will pay itself off.
Cloning Device is a very negative tempo play in the Arena, where the card is relatively unlikely to copy a high-impact minion from your opponent. We do not recommend drafting this card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck