Convert — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Convert is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Convert is an interesting card for Priest decks. On the surface, it can be valued as 2 Mana draw a card, which is very poor. However, you are able to specifically target the card you wish to draw, which increases its value. It is a very slow play though, and will often cause you to fall behind on the board.
Convert can be used in a very slow Priest Control deck in order to gain value in your hand. However, it will often prove too slow against Aggro, Tempo, and Midrange decks.
Convert is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior