Convert — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Convert is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Convert is an interesting card for Priest decks. On the surface, it can be valued as 2 Mana draw a card, which is very poor. However, you are able to specifically target the card you wish to draw, which increases its value. It is a very slow play though, and will often cause you to fall behind on the board.
Convert can be used in a very slow Priest Control deck in order to gain value in your hand. However, it will often prove too slow against Aggro, Tempo, and Midrange decks.
Convert is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck