Convert — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Convert is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Convert is an interesting card for Priest decks. On the surface, it can be valued as 2 Mana draw a card, which is very poor. However, you are able to specifically target the card you wish to draw, which increases its value. It is a very slow play though, and will often cause you to fall behind on the board.
Convert can be used in a very slow Priest Control deck in order to gain value in your hand. However, it will often prove too slow against Aggro, Tempo, and Midrange decks.
Convert is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Convert
Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 15 spells, 15 minions
|1,980||Aug 18 2016|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?