Convert — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Convert is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Convert is an interesting card for Priest decks. On the surface, it can be valued as 2 Mana draw a card, which is very poor. However, you are able to specifically target the card you wish to draw, which increases its value. It is a very slow play though, and will often cause you to fall behind on the board.
Convert can be used in a very slow Priest Control deck in order to gain value in your hand. However, it will often prove too slow against Aggro, Tempo, and Midrange decks.
Convert is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Convert
Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 15 spells, 15 minions
|1,980||Aug 18 2016|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock