Dark Cultist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dark Cultist is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Cultist is one of the highest value 3-drop minions in the game. The expected value for a 3-drop minion is 3/3 with a beneficial ability, or 3/4 with no ability. Combining both the 3/4 stats with a beneficial Deathrattle effect makes Dark Cultist an extremely powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Cultist is a staple in most types of Priest decks. Since Priest often lacks in cards to play early that are not reactive to what your opponent does, Dark Cultist is often your first way of building a board presence for yourself in the early-game.
Dark Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest