Dark Cultist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dark Cultist is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Cultist is one of the highest value 3-drop minions in the game. The expected value for a 3-drop minion is 3/3 with a beneficial ability, or 3/4 with no ability. Combining both the 3/4 stats with a beneficial Deathrattle effect makes Dark Cultist an extremely powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Cultist is a staple in most types of Priest decks. Since Priest often lacks in cards to play early that are not reactive to what your opponent does, Dark Cultist is often your first way of building a board presence for yourself in the early-game.
Dark Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Dark Cultist
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!