Dark Cultist — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dark Cultist is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Cultist is one of the highest value 3-drop minions in the game. The expected value for a 3-drop minion is 3/3 with a beneficial ability, or 3/4 with no ability. Combining both the 3/4 stats with a beneficial Deathrattle effect makes Dark Cultist an extremely powerful card.
Dark Cultist is a staple in most types of Priest decks. Since Priest often lacks in cards to play early that are not reactive to what your opponent does, Dark Cultist is often your first way of building a board presence for yourself in the early-game.
Dark Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck