Table of Contents
Dark Cultist is a Priest-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Cultist is one of the highest value 3-drop minions in the game. The expected value for a 3-drop minion is 3/3 with a beneficial ability, or 3/4 with no ability. Combining both the 3/4 stats with a beneficial Deathrattle effect makes Dark Cultist an extremely powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Cultist is a staple in most types of Priest decks. Since Priest often lacks in cards to play early that are not reactive to what your opponent does, Dark Cultist is often your first way of building a board presence for yourself in the early-game.
Dark Cultist is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists