Dragon Soul — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Soul is a Priest-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Each class was given a Legendary Weapon in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. Dragon Soul is the one that was given to Priest. It does not act like a traditional weapon, in that it is not expected to be able to attack, but instead acts like a continuous effect that will trigger every time its criteria is met. Although Priest tends to like to keep a hand full of cards and use its options sparingly, Dragon Soul still has synergy with Lyra the Sunshard, Power Word: Shield, and Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Dragon Soul can be used with cheap spells, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, and Lyra the Sunshard to generate some additional value. However, it should be noted that the first 5/5 you make is not really free, as you could have included a minion in your deck. That means that you will need to activate Dragon Soul at least twice to make it a valid part of your deck construction.
Dragon Soul is not a good card in Arena, due to the requirement to have a very spell-heavy deck. Arena decks prefer to have a large number of minions, and having to cast three spells in a turn just to get a 5/5 Dragon is very restrictive.
4. Meta Decks with Dragon Soul
Miracle Dragon Priest Deck 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|6,300||Dec 09 2017|
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?