Dragon Soul — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Soul is a Priest-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Each class was given a Legendary Weapon in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. Dragon Soul is the one that was given to Priest. It does not act like a traditional weapon, in that it is not expected to be able to attack, but instead acts like a continuous effect that will trigger every time its criteria is met. Although Priest tends to like to keep a hand full of cards and use its options sparingly, Dragon Soul still has synergy with Power Word: Shield, and .,
In Constructed play, Dragon Soul can be used with cheap spells,, and to generate some additional value. However, it should be noted that the first 5/5 you make is not really free, as you could have included a minion in your deck. That means that you will need to activate Dragon Soul at least twice to make it a valid part of your deck construction.
Dragon Soul is not a good card in Arena, due to the requirement to have a very spell-heavy deck. Arena decks prefer to have a large number of minions, and having to cast three spells in a turn just to get a 5/5 Dragon is very restrictive.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List