Dragon Soul — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Soul is a Priest-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Each class was given a Legendary Weapon in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. Dragon Soul is the one that was given to Priest. It does not act like a traditional weapon, in that it is not expected to be able to attack, but instead acts like a continuous effect that will trigger every time its criteria is met. Although Priest tends to like to keep a hand full of cards and use its options sparingly, Dragon Soul still has synergy with Power Word: Shield, and .,
In Constructed play, Dragon Soul can be used with cheap spells,, and to generate some additional value. However, it should be noted that the first 5/5 you make is not really free, as you could have included a minion in your deck. That means that you will need to activate Dragon Soul at least twice to make it a valid part of your deck construction.
Dragon Soul is not a good card in Arena, due to the requirement to have a very spell-heavy deck. Arena decks prefer to have a large number of minions, and having to cast three spells in a turn just to get a 5/5 Dragon is very restrictive.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck