Dragonfire Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragonfire Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana, it is almost worthless against opposing Dragon decks which makes it risky if you begin to rely on it too heavily.
In Constructed, Dragonfire Potion is a must have for Dragon Priest decks, as there is little risk of damaging your own board, allowing you to use it more aggressively. In other Priest decks it is still good to include a single copy, as it is still a strong tool for fighting back if you lose control of the board.
Dragonfire Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike