Dragonfire Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragonfire Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana, it is almost worthless against opposing Dragon decks which makes it risky if you begin to rely on it too heavily.
In Constructed, Dragonfire Potion is a must have for Dragon Priest decks, as there is little risk of damaging your own board, allowing you to use it more aggressively. In other Priest decks it is still good to include a single copy, as it is still a strong tool for fighting back if you lose control of the board.
Dragonfire Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck