Dragonfire Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragonfire Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana, it is almost worthless against opposing Dragon decks which makes it risky if you begin to rely on it too heavily.
In Constructed, Dragonfire Potion is a must have for Dragon Priest decks, as there is little risk of damaging your own board, allowing you to use it more aggressively. In other Priest decks it is still good to include a single copy, as it is still a strong tool for fighting back if you lose control of the board.
Dragonfire Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck