Dragonfire Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragonfire Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana, it is almost worthless against opposing Dragon decks which makes it risky if you begin to rely on it too heavily.
In Constructed, Dragonfire Potion is a must have for Dragon Priest decks, as there is little risk of damaging your own board, allowing you to use it more aggressively. In other Priest decks it is still good to include a single copy, as it is still a strong tool for fighting back if you lose control of the board.
Dragonfire Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior