Dragonfire Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Dragonfire Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana, it is almost worthless against opposing Dragon decks which makes it risky if you begin to rely on it too heavily.
In Constructed, Dragonfire Potion is a must have for Dragon Priest decks, as there is little risk of damaging your own board, allowing you to use it more aggressively. In other Priest decks it is still good to include a single copy, as it is still a strong tool for fighting back if you lose control of the board.
Dragonfire Potion is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck