Duskbreaker — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Duskbreaker is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbreaker is an exceptional Dragon synergy card that can be used to shut down aggressive opponents. When played on Turn 4, its AoE effect will almost always clear the board and profit a 3/3 minion in the process, for huge swings in tempo.
In Constructed, Duskbreaker is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. The AoE damage provided is incredibly efficient, as long as the condition of holding a Dragon can be met.
In Arena, Duskbreaker is a below-average card. As it is hard to consistently draft enough Dragons to consistently have one in hand, Duskbreaker will often just be a 4-Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor. However, it can be an excellent choice later in a draft if you have already managed to obtain many Dragons.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck