Duskbreaker — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Duskbreaker is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Duskbreaker is an exceptional Dragon synergy card that can be used to shut down aggressive opponents. When played on Turn 4, its AoE effect will almost always clear the board and profit a 3/3 minion in the process, for huge swings in tempo.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Duskbreaker is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. The AoE damage provided is incredibly efficient, as long as the condition of holding a Dragon can be met.
In Arena, Duskbreaker is a below-average card. As it is hard to consistently draft enough Dragons to consistently have one in hand, Duskbreaker will often just be a 4-Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor. However, it can be an excellent choice later in a draft if you have already managed to obtain many Dragons.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter