Duskbreaker — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Duskbreaker is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbreaker is an exceptional Dragon synergy card that can be used to shut down aggressive opponents. When played on Turn 4, its AoE effect will almost always clear the board and profit a 3/3 minion in the process, for huge swings in tempo.
In Constructed, Duskbreaker is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. The AoE damage provided is incredibly efficient, as long as the condition of holding a Dragon can be met.
In Arena, Duskbreaker is a below-average card. As it is hard to consistently draft enough Dragons to consistently have one in hand, Duskbreaker will often just be a 4-Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor. However, it can be an excellent choice later in a draft if you have already managed to obtain many Dragons.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck