Excavated Evil — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Excavated Evil is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Excavated Evil is a new AoE effect for Priest. Although it may seem unnecessary to give another AoE option to Priest, the class that already has numerous AoE cards available, adding another one to the class opens up options to play extremely heavy Control decks that simply aim to destroy all of the opponent's threats.
In Constructed, Excavated Evil can be used in a very heavy Control Priest deck. In order to get good use out of you should play as few minions in your deck as possible and instead focus on simply removing all the threats that your opponent plays.
Excavated Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List