Table of Contents
Excavated Evil is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Excavated Evil is a new AoE effect for Priest. Although it may seem unnecessary to give another AoE option to Priest, the class that already has numerous AoE cards available, adding another one to the class opens up options to play extremely heavy Control decks that simply aim to destroy all of the opponent's threats.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Excavated Evil can be used in a very heavy Control Priest deck. In order to get good use out of you should play as few minions in your deck as possible and instead focus on simply removing all the threats that your opponent plays.
Excavated Evil is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists