Excavated Evil — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Excavated Evil is a Priest-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Excavated Evil is a new AoE effect for Priest. Although it may seem unnecessary to give another AoE option to Priest, the class that already has numerous AoE cards available, adding another one to the class opens up options to play extremely heavy Control decks that simply aim to destroy all of the opponent's threats.
In Constructed, Excavated Evil can be used in a very heavy Control Priest deck. In order to get good use out of you should play as few minions in your deck as possible and instead focus on simply removing all the threats that your opponent plays.
Excavated Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck