Extra Arms — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Extra Arms is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Extra Arms is a very flavorful and flexible buff card. Though it has proven itself to be a bit too slow for Constructed play, Extra Arms is a powerful choice in the board-centric Arena format.
The rate on Extra Arms is a bit too slow for Constructed, where an investment of 3 Mana over 2 turns is quite significant. Aggressive decks will often be able to get a better return on their Mana by playing a reasonable 3 cost minion, while control decks will frequently be able to punish spells like Extra Arms with removal or silence effects.
3 Mana for 2/2 worth of stats is not exactly an incredible rate, and neither is 6 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats. However, the flexibility of being able to spread these stats out across 2 minions and split up your Mana over multiple turns makes Extra Arms a powerful Arena card. It also synergizes with spell-related cards such asand .
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards