Extra Arms — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Extra Arms is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Extra Arms is a very flavorful and flexible buff card. Though it has proven itself to be a bit too slow for Constructed play, Extra Arms is a powerful choice in the board-centric Arena format.
The rate on Extra Arms is a bit too slow for Constructed, where an investment of 3 Mana over 2 turns is quite significant. Aggressive decks will often be able to get a better return on their Mana by playing a reasonable 3 cost minion, while control decks will frequently be able to punish spells like Extra Arms with removal or silence effects.
3 Mana for 2/2 worth of stats is not exactly an incredible rate, and neither is 6 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats. However, the flexibility of being able to spread these stats out across 2 minions and split up your Mana over multiple turns makes Extra Arms a powerful Arena card. It also synergizes with spell-related cards such as Wild Pyromancer and Lyra the Sunshard.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens