Extra Arms — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Extra Arms is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Extra Arms is a very flavorful and flexible buff card. Though it has proven itself to be a bit too slow for Constructed play, Extra Arms is a powerful choice in the board-centric Arena format.
The rate on Extra Arms is a bit too slow for Constructed, where an investment of 3 Mana over 2 turns is quite significant. Aggressive decks will often be able to get a better return on their Mana by playing a reasonable 3 cost minion, while control decks will frequently be able to punish spells like Extra Arms with removal or silence effects.
3 Mana for 2/2 worth of stats is not exactly an incredible rate, and neither is 6 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats. However, the flexibility of being able to spread these stats out across 2 minions and split up your Mana over multiple turns makes Extra Arms a powerful Arena card. It also synergizes with spell-related cards such as Wild Pyromancer and Lyra the Sunshard.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck