Extra Arms — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Extra Arms is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Extra Arms is a very flavorful and flexible buff card. Though it has proven itself to be a bit too slow for Constructed play, Extra Arms is a powerful choice in the board-centric Arena format.
The rate on Extra Arms is a bit too slow for Constructed, where an investment of 3 Mana over 2 turns is quite significant. Aggressive decks will often be able to get a better return on their Mana by playing a reasonable 3 cost minion, while control decks will frequently be able to punish spells like Extra Arms with removal or silence effects.
3 Mana for 2/2 worth of stats is not exactly an incredible rate, and neither is 6 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats. However, the flexibility of being able to spread these stats out across 2 minions and split up your Mana over multiple turns makes Extra Arms a powerful Arena card. It also synergizes with spell-related cards such as Wild Pyromancer and Lyra the Sunshard.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List