Extra Arms — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Extra Arms is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Extra Arms is a very flavorful and flexible buff card. Though it has proven itself to be a bit too slow for Constructed play, Extra Arms is a powerful choice in the board-centric Arena format.
The rate on Extra Arms is a bit too slow for Constructed, where an investment of 3 Mana over 2 turns is quite significant. Aggressive decks will often be able to get a better return on their Mana by playing a reasonable 3 cost minion, while control decks will frequently be able to punish spells like Extra Arms with removal or silence effects.
3 Mana for 2/2 worth of stats is not exactly an incredible rate, and neither is 6 Mana for 4/4 worth of stats. However, the flexibility of being able to spread these stats out across 2 minions and split up your Mana over multiple turns makes Extra Arms a powerful Arena card. It also synergizes with spell-related cards such asand .
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck