Forbidden Shaping — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Shaping is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Shaping is primarily a gimmick card for fun decks looking to take advantage of Priest's numerous random effects. Although you can choose to use the card on specific amounts of Mana that offer extremely favourable options such as 9, the range of outcomes on other Mana costs is simply too unreliable to justify its inclusion.
In Constructed, Forbidden Shaping is too unreliable to see play in a serious deck. However, it can be used in experimental decks, or Priest decks focused on fun and high variance cards.
Forbidden Shaping is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck