Table of Contents
Forbidden Shaping is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forbidden Shaping is primarily a gimmick card for fun decks looking to take advantage of Priest's numerous random effects. Although you can choose to use the card on specific amounts of Mana that offer extremely favourable options such as 9, the range of outcomes on other Mana costs is simply too unreliable to justify its inclusion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forbidden Shaping is too unreliable to see play in a serious deck. However, it can be used in experimental decks, or Priest decks focused on fun and high variance cards.
Forbidden Shaping is an average card in Arena. It can be useful to help ensure that you hit your minion curve in Arena which is extremely important. However, the range of expected outcomes on each individual Mana cost make it highly unreliable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists