Forbidden Shaping — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Shaping is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forbidden Shaping is primarily a gimmick card for fun decks looking to take advantage of Priest's numerous random effects. Although you can choose to use the card on specific amounts of Mana that offer extremely favourable options such as 9, the range of outcomes on other Mana costs is simply too unreliable to justify its inclusion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forbidden Shaping is too unreliable to see play in a serious deck. However, it can be used in experimental decks, or Priest decks focused on fun and high variance cards.
Forbidden Shaping is an average card in Arena. It can be useful to help ensure that you hit your minion curve in Arena which is extremely important. However, the range of expected outcomes on each individual Mana cost make it highly unreliable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest