Forbidden Shaping — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Shaping is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Shaping is primarily a gimmick card for fun decks looking to take advantage of Priest's numerous random effects. Although you can choose to use the card on specific amounts of Mana that offer extremely favourable options such as 9, the range of outcomes on other Mana costs is simply too unreliable to justify its inclusion.
In Constructed, Forbidden Shaping is too unreliable to see play in a serious deck. However, it can be used in experimental decks, or Priest decks focused on fun and high variance cards.
Forbidden Shaping is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck