Forbidden Shaping — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Shaping is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Shaping is primarily a gimmick card for fun decks looking to take advantage of Priest's numerous random effects. Although you can choose to use the card on specific amounts of Mana that offer extremely favourable options such as 9, the range of outcomes on other Mana costs is simply too unreliable to justify its inclusion.
In Constructed, Forbidden Shaping is too unreliable to see play in a serious deck. However, it can be used in experimental decks, or Priest decks focused on fun and high variance cards.
Forbidden Shaping is no longer available in Arena.
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Release Date Is Januay 28th 2020
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Dragon Handlock Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - ProBeater's Rank 3 Legend