Lesser Diamond Spellstone — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you play more spells while it is in your hand. As more spells are played it will be upgraded toand then . Unlike most other Spellstone cards, it remains a reasonable card in its lesser form, however its upgrades are less powerful as a result.
In Constructed, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is an excellent card for Big Priest decks. The exclusive use of powerful minions give the resurrect effects huge value and the large number of spells used makes the Spellstone easy to upgrade.
In Arena, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a weak card. As spells are hard to come by in Arena, it is very unlikely you will be able to upgrade the Spellstone. Additionally, as Arena decks require a solid Mana curve, it is quite likely that cheap minions will be resurrected, greatly reducing the value of the Spellstone.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck