Lesser Diamond Spellstone — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you play more spells while it is in your hand. As more spells are played it will be upgraded toand then . Unlike most other Spellstone cards, it remains a reasonable card in its lesser form, however its upgrades are less powerful as a result.
In Constructed, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is an excellent card for Big Priest decks. The exclusive use of powerful minions give the resurrect effects huge value and the large number of spells used makes the Spellstone easy to upgrade.
In Arena, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a weak card. As spells are hard to come by in Arena, it is very unlikely you will be able to upgrade the Spellstone. Additionally, as Arena decks require a solid Mana curve, it is quite likely that cheap minions will be resurrected, greatly reducing the value of the Spellstone.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck