Lesser Diamond Spellstone — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you play more spells while it is in your hand. As more spells are played it will be upgraded to Diamond Spellstone and then Greater Diamond Spellstone. Unlike most other Spellstone cards, it remains a reasonable card in its lesser form, however its upgrades are less powerful as a result.
In Constructed, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is an excellent card for Big Priest decks. The exclusive use of powerful minions give the resurrect effects huge value and the large number of spells used makes the Spellstone easy to upgrade.
In Arena, Lesser Diamond Spellstone is a weak card. As spells are hard to come by in Arena, it is very unlikely you will be able to upgrade the Spellstone. Additionally, as Arena decks require a solid Mana curve, it is quite likely that cheap minions will be resurrected, greatly reducing the value of the Spellstone.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck