Mass Dispel — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mass Dispel is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mass Dispell can offer a board-wide Silence, and it allows you to cycle a card for 4 mana, which is quite expensive. It is barely cheaper than AoE effects likeand which actually allow you to deal with a board of minions instead of just Silencing them.
Mass Dispel is rather situational, and is generally only used in Constructed when there is a flood of decks that rely on sticky Deathrattle minions in the meta. Even then, you should consider heavily whether this card is doing enough in your deck to justify its inclusion.
Mass Dispel is a very poor card in Arena and will generally eat up a large chunk of your turn while providing very little value on the board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List