Mass Dispel — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mass Dispel is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mass Dispell can offer a board-wide Silence, and it allows you to cycle a card for 4 mana, which is quite expensive. It is barely cheaper than AoE effects like Holy Nova and Lightbomb which actually allow you to deal with a board of minions instead of just Silencing them.
Mass Dispel is rather situational, and is generally only used in Constructed when there is a flood of decks that rely on sticky Deathrattle minions in the meta. Even then, you should consider heavily whether this card is doing enough in your deck to justify its inclusion.
Mass Dispel is a very poor card in Arena and will generally eat up a large chunk of your turn while providing very little value on the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike