Mind Vision — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Vision is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Vision is generally a poor card. When used in the early-game, it is likely to copy a low value card, or even. While as a late-game play it can sometimes get you a high value card, it will always be less reliable than simply including a more powerful card in your own deck.
Mind Vision is a much too inconsistent card to be used effectively in Constructed, so its usage is mostly reserved for gimmicky Priest decks that are just looking to have fun with random effects and stealing things from your opponent.
Mind Vision is generally poor in Arena. In order to draft Mind Vision, the other two cards will have to be significantly below average. You can assume that you will steal an average card from your opponent, and will end up paying one more Mana for it than usual because of the added cost of the Mind Vision.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck