Mind Vision — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Vision is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Vision is generally a poor card. When used in the early-game, it is likely to copy a low value card, or even The Coin. While as a late-game play it can sometimes get you a high value card, it will always be less reliable than simply including a more powerful card in your own deck.
Mind Vision is a much too inconsistent card to be used effectively in Constructed, so its usage is mostly reserved for gimmicky Priest decks that are just looking to have fun with random effects and stealing things from your opponent.
Mind Vision is generally poor in Arena. In order to draft Mind Vision, the other two cards will have to be significantly below average. You can assume that you will steal an average card from your opponent, and will end up paying one more Mana for it than usual because of the added cost of the Mind Vision.
Decks with Mind Vision
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time