Mind Vision — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Vision is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Vision is generally a poor card. When used in the early-game, it is likely to copy a low value card, or even. While as a late-game play it can sometimes get you a high value card, it will always be less reliable than simply including a more powerful card in your own deck.
Mind Vision is a much too inconsistent card to be used effectively in Constructed, so its usage is mostly reserved for gimmicky Priest decks that are just looking to have fun with random effects and stealing things from your opponent.
Mind Vision is generally poor in Arena. In order to draft Mind Vision, the other two cards will have to be significantly below average. You can assume that you will steal an average card from your opponent, and will end up paying one more Mana for it than usual because of the added cost of the Mind Vision.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge