Mind Vision — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mind Vision is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mind Vision is generally a poor card. When used in the early-game, it is likely to copy a low value card, or even. While as a late-game play it can sometimes get you a high value card, it will always be less reliable than simply including a more powerful card in your own deck.
Mind Vision is a much too inconsistent card to be used effectively in Constructed, so its usage is mostly reserved for gimmicky Priest decks that are just looking to have fun with random effects and stealing things from your opponent.
Mind Vision is generally poor in Arena. In order to draft Mind Vision, the other two cards will have to be significantly below average. You can assume that you will steal an average card from your opponent, and will end up paying one more Mana for it than usual because of the added cost of the Mind Vision.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List