Table of Contents
Mind Vision is a Priest-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Priest. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mind Vision is generally a poor card. When used in the early-game, it is likely to copy a low value card, or even The Coin. While as a late-game play it can sometimes get you a high value card, it will always be less reliable than simply including a more powerful card in your own deck.
2. Constructed Play
Mind Vision is a much too inconsistent card to be used effectively in Constructed, so its usage is mostly reserved for gimmicky Priest decks that are just looking to have fun with random effects and stealing things from your opponent.
Mind Vision is generally poor in Arena. In order to draft Mind Vision, the other two cards will have to be significantly below average. You can assume that you will steal an average card from your opponent, and will end up paying one more Mana for it than usual because of the added cost of the Mind Vision.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists