Mindgames — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mindgames is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindgames is extremely random and generally very poor against Aggro decks. Even when playing against Control decks, their late-game minions will often have powerful Battlecry effects which you will miss out on when summoning them with Mindgames, reducing the power of the card even more.
Mindgames is never seen in Constructed outside of gimmick decks that simply rely on stealing as much as they can from the opponent.
The expected value of Mindgames is very low in Arena since most drafts feature a large number of low-cost cards in order to ensure they have a strong early curve. This makes it a very unreliable card overall, and there will usually be a better Epic choice.
Decks with Mindgames
Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|17,880||Apr 16 2015|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List