Mindgames — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mindgames is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindgames is extremely random and generally very poor against Aggro decks. Even when playing against Control decks, their late-game minions will often have powerful Battlecry effects which you will miss out on when summoning them with Mindgames, reducing the power of the card even more.
Mindgames is never seen in Constructed outside of gimmick decks that simply rely on stealing as much as they can from the opponent.
The expected value of Mindgames is very low in Arena since most drafts feature a large number of low-cost cards in order to ensure they have a strong early curve. This makes it a very unreliable card overall, and there will usually be a better Epic choice.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck