Table of Contents
Mindgames is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mindgames is extremely random and generally very poor against Aggro decks. Even when playing against Control decks, their late-game minions will often have powerful Battlecry effects which you will miss out on when summoning them with Mindgames, reducing the power of the card even more.
2. Constructed Play
Mindgames is never seen in Constructed outside of gimmick decks that simply rely on stealing as much as they can from the opponent.
The expected value of Mindgames is very low in Arena since most drafts feature a large number of low-cost cards in order to ensure they have a strong early curve. This makes it a very unreliable card overall, and there will usually be a better Epic choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???