Mindgames — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mindgames is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindgames is extremely random and generally very poor against Aggro decks. Even when playing against Control decks, their late-game minions will often have powerful Battlecry effects which you will miss out on when summoning them with Mindgames, reducing the power of the card even more.
Mindgames is never seen in Constructed outside of gimmick decks that simply rely on stealing as much as they can from the opponent.
The expected value of Mindgames is very low in Arena since most drafts feature a large number of low-cost cards in order to ensure they have a strong early curve. This makes it a very unreliable card overall, and there will usually be a better Epic choice.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List