Mindgames — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Mindgames is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mindgames is extremely random and generally very poor against Aggro decks. Even when playing against Control decks, their late-game minions will often have powerful Battlecry effects which you will miss out on when summoning them with Mindgames, reducing the power of the card even more.
Mindgames is never seen in Constructed outside of gimmick decks that simply rely on stealing as much as they can from the opponent.
The expected value of Mindgames is very low in Arena since most drafts feature a large number of low-cost cards in order to ensure they have a strong early curve. This makes it a very unreliable card overall, and there will usually be a better Epic choice.
Decks with Mindgames
Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|17,880||Apr 16 2015|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time