Power Word: Glory — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Power Word: Glory is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Power Word: Glory is a powerful anti-Aggro card. It is extremely flexible in its usage, as it can be placed on one of your own minions, turning it into a must-kill minion for your opponent, or it can be used to neutralise an enemy minion, stopping it from attacking.
2. Constructed Play
Power Word: Glory is a fantastic card to put in your deck to fight back against Aggro decks. It also holds great synergy with Wild Pyromancer.
Power Word: Glory is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin