Power Word: Glory
Table of Contents
Power Word: Glory is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Power Word: Glory is a powerful anti-Aggro card. It is extremely flexible in its usage, as it can be placed on one of your own minions, turning it into a must-kill minion for your opponent, or it can be used to neutralise an enemy minion, stopping it from attacking.
2. Constructed Play
Power Word: Glory is a fantastic card to put in your deck to fight back against Aggro decks. It also holds great synergy with Wild Pyromancer.
Power Word: Glory is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists