Sand Drudge — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Sand Drudge is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sand Drudge is a powerful spell-synergy card that is very comparable to. As each 1/1 Summoned also has Taunt, the card is quite resilient as it is able to protect itself with Tokens.
In Constructed, Sand Drudge is a good fit for any Priest decks that naturally uses a large number of cheap spells.
In Arena, Sand Drudge is a great card. The 1/1 Taunt minions summoned are difficult for most Arena decks to deal with, protecting key minions and giving initiative on the board when making trades.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck