Sand Drudge — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Sand Drudge is a Priest-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sand Drudge is a powerful spell-synergy card that is very comparable to. As each 1/1 Summoned also has Taunt, the card is quite resilient as it is able to protect itself with Tokens.
In Constructed, Sand Drudge is a good fit for any Priest decks that naturally uses a large number of cheap spells.
In Arena, Sand Drudge is a great card. The 1/1 Taunt minions summoned are difficult for most Arena decks to deal with, protecting key minions and giving initiative on the board when making trades.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck