Shadowbomber — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowbomber is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowbomber is an odd fit in the Priest set. Although it has some synergy in an aggressive Priest, the class is not well equipped enough to deal damage and take advantage of the symmetrical effect.
Although it has some potential synergy in an aggressive Priest deck that uses, such a deck is probably too weak to be competitive in Constructed. Priest lacks the cards to take advantage of the damage this card grants.
Shadowbomber is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck