Shadowbomber — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Shadowbomber is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowbomber is an odd fit in the Priest set. Although it has some synergy in an aggressive Priest, the class is not well equipped enough to deal damage and take advantage of the symmetrical effect.
2. Constructed Play
Although it has some potential synergy in an aggressive Priest deck that uses Shadowform, such a deck is probably too weak to be competitive in Constructed. Priest lacks the cards to take advantage of the damage this card grants.
Shadowbomber is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin