Table of Contents
Shadowbomber is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowbomber is an odd fit in the Priest set. Although it has some synergy in an aggressive Priest, the class is not well equipped enough to deal damage and take advantage of the symmetrical effect.
2. Constructed Play
Although it has some potential synergy in an aggressive Priest deck that uses Shadowform, such a deck is probably too weak to be competitive in Constructed. Priest lacks the cards to take advantage of the damage this card grants.
Shadowbomber is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists