Squashling — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Squashling is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Squashling is a cheap minion that is effectively athat gains the Echo effect at the expense of having a higher Mana Cost. Like most Echo cards its biggest asset is the flexible Mana Cost, however, it is still a very inefficient use of Mana no matter the Cost.
Squashling is far too weak to ever see Constructed play.
In Arena, Squashling is a fairly weak card. Despite Echo cards being fairly strong in Arena, the stats of the card are far too low for the Mana Cost.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List