Squashling — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Squashling is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Squashling is a cheap minion that is effectively a Voodoo Doctor that gains the Echo effect at the expense of having a higher Mana Cost. Like most Echo cards its biggest asset is the flexible Mana Cost, however, it is still a very inefficient use of Mana no matter the Cost.
Squashling is far too weak to ever see Constructed play.
In Arena, Squashling is a fairly weak card. Despite Echo cards being fairly strong in Arena, the stats of the card are far too low for the Mana Cost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS