Squashling — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Squashling is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Squashling is a cheap minion that is effectively athat gains the Echo effect at the expense of having a higher Mana Cost. Like most Echo cards its biggest asset is the flexible Mana Cost, however, it is still a very inefficient use of Mana no matter the Cost.
Squashling is far too weak to ever see Constructed play.
In Arena, Squashling is a fairly weak card. Despite Echo cards being fairly strong in Arena, the stats of the card are far too low for the Mana Cost.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck