Surrender to Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Surrender to Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Surrender to Madness is a card that seems strong on the surface, but is very difficult to use. Destroying Mana Crystals results in a huge loss in tempo, and playing the card early can be game losing. However, when the card is safely playable later in the game, the deck-wide buff effect is very insignificant and easily managable by opposing late-game minions.
In Constructed, Surrender to Madness is far too weak for high-level play.
In Arena, Surrender to Madness is a bad card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, the loss of early Mana Crystals is even more devastating, while playing it late game is very weak due to the lack of strong card draw in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide