Surrender to Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Surrender to Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Surrender to Madness is a card that seems strong on the surface, but is very difficult to use. Destroying Mana Crystals results in a huge loss in tempo, and playing the card early can be game losing. However, when the card is safely playable later in the game, the deck-wide buff effect is very insignificant and easily managable by opposing late-game minions.
In Constructed, Surrender to Madness is far too weak for high-level play.
In Arena, Surrender to Madness is a bad card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, the loss of early Mana Crystals is even more devastating, while playing it late game is very weak due to the lack of strong card draw in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck