Surrender to Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Surrender to Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Surrender to Madness is a card that seems strong on the surface, but is very difficult to use. Destroying Mana Crystals results in a huge loss in tempo, and playing the card early can be game losing. However, when the card is safely playable later in the game, the deck-wide buff effect is very insignificant and easily managable by opposing late-game minions.
In Constructed, Surrender to Madness is far too weak for high-level play.
In Arena, Surrender to Madness is a bad card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, the loss of early Mana Crystals is even more devastating, while playing it late game is very weak due to the lack of strong card draw in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck