Surrender to Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Surrender to Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Surrender to Madness is a card that seems strong on the surface, but is very difficult to use. Destroying Mana Crystals results in a huge loss in tempo, and playing the card early can be game losing. However, when the card is safely playable later in the game, the deck-wide buff effect is very insignificant and easily managable by opposing late-game minions.
In Constructed, Surrender to Madness is far too weak for high-level play.
In Arena, Surrender to Madness is a bad card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, the loss of early Mana Crystals is even more devastating, while playing it late game is very weak due to the lack of strong card draw in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck