Thoughtsteal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Thoughtsteal is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thoughtsteal is a card that adds more overall value to your deck by exchanging one card for 2 additional ones. It can prove excellent in Control matchups where the games often come down to a battle for resources, but it can prove much too slow against Aggro decks, where playing it will cause you to fall too far behind on the board.
Using Thoughtsteal in Constructed is usually a matchup consideration. If the meta contains a lot of Control decks, then Thoughsteal can help to skew these matchups in your favour. However, against a more aggressive meta, Thoughtsteal is a poor choice as it does nothing to answer your opponent's board and will generally net you poor value cards.
Thoughtsteal is a reasonable card in Arena as it will grant you additional resources. However, you should always aim to play Thoughtsteal late in the game, as playing it too early can lose you Tempo and cause to fall too far behind on the board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck