Thoughtsteal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Thoughtsteal is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thoughtsteal is a card that adds more overall value to your deck by exchanging one card for 2 additional ones. It can prove excellent in Control matchups where the games often come down to a battle for resources, but it can prove much too slow against Aggro decks, where playing it will cause you to fall too far behind on the board.
Using Thoughtsteal in Constructed is usually a matchup consideration. If the meta contains a lot of Control decks, then Thoughsteal can help to skew these matchups in your favour. However, against a more aggressive meta, Thoughtsteal is a poor choice as it does nothing to answer your opponent's board and will generally net you poor value cards.
Thoughtsteal is a reasonable card in Arena as it will grant you additional resources. However, you should always aim to play Thoughtsteal late in the game, as playing it too early can lose you Tempo and cause to fall too far behind on the board.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List