Thoughtsteal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Thoughtsteal is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thoughtsteal is a card that adds more overall value to your deck by exchanging one card for 2 additional ones. It can prove excellent in Control matchups where the games often come down to a battle for resources, but it can prove much too slow against Aggro decks, where playing it will cause you to fall too far behind on the board.
Using Thoughtsteal in Constructed is usually a matchup consideration. If the meta contains a lot of Control decks, then Thoughsteal can help to skew these matchups in your favour. However, against a more aggressive meta, Thoughtsteal is a poor choice as it does nothing to answer your opponent's board and will generally net you poor value cards.
Thoughtsteal is a reasonable card in Arena as it will grant you additional resources. However, you should always aim to play Thoughtsteal late in the game, as playing it too early can lose you Tempo and cause to fall too far behind on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck