Table of Contents
Thoughtsteal is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Thoughtsteal is a card that adds more overall value to your deck by exchanging one card for 2 additional ones. It can prove excellent in Control matchups where the games often come down to a battle for resources, but it can prove much too slow against Aggro decks, where playing it will cause you to fall too far behind on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Using Thoughtsteal in Constructed is usually a matchup consideration. If the meta contains a lot of Control decks, then Thoughsteal can help to skew these matchups in your favour. However, against a more aggressive meta, Thoughtsteal is a poor choice as it does nothing to answer your opponent's board and will generally net you poor value cards.
Thoughtsteal is a reasonable card in Arena as it will grant you additional resources. However, you should always aim to play Thoughtsteal late in the game, as playing it too early can lose you Tempo and cause to fall too far behind on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists