Thoughtsteal — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Thoughtsteal is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Thoughtsteal is a card that adds more overall value to your deck by exchanging one card for 2 additional ones. It can prove excellent in Control matchups where the games often come down to a battle for resources, but it can prove much too slow against Aggro decks, where playing it will cause you to fall too far behind on the board.
Using Thoughtsteal in Constructed is usually a matchup consideration. If the meta contains a lot of Control decks, then Thoughsteal can help to skew these matchups in your favour. However, against a more aggressive meta, Thoughtsteal is a poor choice as it does nothing to answer your opponent's board and will generally net you poor value cards.
Thoughtsteal is a reasonable card in Arena as it will grant you additional resources. However, you should always aim to play Thoughtsteal late in the game, as playing it too early can lose you Tempo and cause to fall too far behind on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens