Unidentified Elixir — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Unidentified Elixir is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unidentified Elixir sacrifices a little tempo in return for a lot of value. The immediate effect of the card is reasonable if played on Northshire Cleric. The Elixir is particularly strong with Radiant Elemental, due to the fact that the Elemental reduces the cost of the bonus effect as well as the original spell. On the downside, Priest tends to want to be reactive rather than aggressive, and so has to give up some of its more traditional cards to make sure the Elixir has early-game targets, as in the late-game this card is far less exciting.
2. Constructed Play
Unidentified Elixir struggles in Constructed, as it needs early-game minions to target if it is to really get the maximum use out of its effect. Although such decks can be made, if you are looking to build a Priest deck there are decks available that make better use of Priest's strong mid-game spell arsenal.
Unidentified Elixir is a good card in Arena. The ability to buff two minions over the course of the game means that you can win the value game. You should be careful not to pick too many of these, though, as you will want to make sure that there is always a minion present to play the Elixir and the bonus effect onto.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please