Unidentified Elixir — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Unidentified Elixir is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unidentified Elixir sacrifices a little tempo in return for a lot of value. The immediate effect of the card is reasonable if played on Northshire Cleric. The Elixir is particularly strong with Radiant Elemental, due to the fact that the Elemental reduces the cost of the bonus effect as well as the original spell. On the downside, Priest tends to want to be reactive rather than aggressive, and so has to give up some of its more traditional cards to make sure the Elixir has early-game targets, as in the late-game this card is far less exciting.
Unidentified Elixir struggles in Constructed, as it needs early-game minions to target if it is to really get the maximum use out of its effect. Although such decks can be made, if you are looking to build a Priest deck there are decks available that make better use of Priest's strong mid-game spell arsenal.
Unidentified Elixir is a good card in Arena. The ability to buff two minions over the course of the game means that you can win the value game. You should be careful not to pick too many of these, though, as you will want to make sure that there is always a minion present to play the Elixir and the bonus effect onto.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck