Unidentified Elixir — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Unidentified Elixir is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unidentified Elixir sacrifices a little tempo in return for a lot of value. The immediate effect of the card is reasonable if played on Northshire Cleric. The Elixir is particularly strong with Radiant Elemental, due to the fact that the Elemental reduces the cost of the bonus effect as well as the original spell. On the downside, Priest tends to want to be reactive rather than aggressive, and so has to give up some of its more traditional cards to make sure the Elixir has early-game targets, as in the late-game this card is far less exciting.
Unidentified Elixir struggles in Constructed, as it needs early-game minions to target if it is to really get the maximum use out of its effect. Although such decks can be made, if you are looking to build a Priest deck there are decks available that make better use of Priest's strong mid-game spell arsenal.
Unidentified Elixir is a good card in Arena. The ability to buff two minions over the course of the game means that you can win the value game. You should be careful not to pick too many of these, though, as you will want to make sure that there is always a minion present to play the Elixir and the bonus effect onto.
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Tombs of Terror Hub
- Question about tier range
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider