Velen's Chosen — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Velen's Chosen is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Velen's Chosen is a powerful buff card. Giving Priest the ability to buff their minions so significantly is extremely powerful since they have access to their Hero Power to maintain the health of large creatures.
Velen's Chosen may be difficult to fit into a Constructed deck due to the sheer number of cards that Priest wants to play after the release of Goblins vs Gnomes. It will probably fit better into a more Tempo/Midrange focused Priest deck than the classic Control builds that were popular prior to the expansion.
Velen's Chosen is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens