Velen's Chosen — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Velen's Chosen is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Velen's Chosen is a powerful buff card. Giving Priest the ability to buff their minions so significantly is extremely powerful since they have access to their Hero Power to maintain the health of large creatures.
Velen's Chosen may be difficult to fit into a Constructed deck due to the sheer number of cards that Priest wants to play after the release of Goblins vs Gnomes. It will probably fit better into a more Tempo/Midrange focused Priest deck than the classic Control builds that were popular prior to the expansion.
Velen's Chosen is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck