Velen's Chosen — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Velen's Chosen is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Velen's Chosen is a powerful buff card. Giving Priest the ability to buff their minions so significantly is extremely powerful since they have access to their Hero Power to maintain the health of large creatures.
Velen's Chosen may be difficult to fit into a Constructed deck due to the sheer number of cards that Priest wants to play after the release of Goblins vs Gnomes. It will probably fit better into a more Tempo/Midrange focused Priest deck than the classic Control builds that were popular prior to the expansion.
Velen's Chosen is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens