Velen's Chosen — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Velen's Chosen is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Velen's Chosen is a powerful buff card. Giving Priest the ability to buff their minions so significantly is extremely powerful since they have access to their Hero Power to maintain the health of large creatures.
Velen's Chosen may be difficult to fit into a Constructed deck due to the sheer number of cards that Priest wants to play after the release of Goblins vs Gnomes. It will probably fit better into a more Tempo/Midrange focused Priest deck than the classic Control builds that were popular prior to the expansion.
Velen's Chosen is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck