Velen's Chosen — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Velen's Chosen is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Velen's Chosen is a powerful buff card. Giving Priest the ability to buff their minions so significantly is extremely powerful since they have access to their Hero Power to maintain the health of large creatures.
2. Constructed Play
Velen's Chosen may be difficult to fit into a Constructed deck due to the sheer number of cards that Priest wants to play after the release of Goblins vs Gnomes. It will probably fit better into a more Tempo/Midrange focused Priest deck than the classic Control builds that were popular prior to the expansion.
Velen's Chosen is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Cheap Priest Deck
- Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck
- Velen OTK Priest Wild Deck
- Velen Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Djinni OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Dragon Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Priest Wild Deck
- Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Nefarian and Onyxia Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Emperor Thaurissan Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day