Vol'jin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vol'jin is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vol'jin is a very powerful card. At 5 Mana, the chances that it comes into play as at least a 6/5 is extremely high. From there, the resulting 2 health minion you leave on your opponent's side can easily be removed with an existing minion, or cards such as Holy Smite.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the overall power of Vol'jin means that it should probably be included in every Priest deck if you have access to it.
Vol'jin is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin