Vol'jin — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Vol'jin is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vol'jin is a very powerful card. At 5 Mana, the chances that it comes into play as at least a 6/5 is extremely high. From there, the resulting 2 health minion you leave on your opponent's side can easily be removed with an existing minion, or cards such as Holy Smite.
In Constructed, the overall power of Vol'jin means that it should probably be included in every Priest deck if you have access to it.
Vol'jin is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List