Akali, the Rhino — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Akali, the Rhino is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Akali, the Rhino is a Rush minion that synergises with other Rush minions. The Overkill effect is incredibly powerful, providing both card draw and a huge buff for future tempo. However, the card itself is very slow and requires enough freedom to safely play an 8 Mana 5/5.
Akali, the Rhino naturally fits into Rush Warrior decks. However, the card can be quite slow and is not essential for the archetype.
Akali, the Rhino is a bad card in Arena. While the potential of the card is very high, it is very slow to play initially and very reliant on having a good number of Rush minions in your deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards