Table of Contents
Alexstrasza's Champion is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Alexstrasza's Champion is a Dragon synergy card that can be added to a Warrior Dragon deck. On turn 2 it can prove extremely powerful against an opposing 2/3, but overall does not offer much benefit over a Fiery War Axe for the same purpose.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Alexstrasza's Champion is a further option to fill out a Dragon Warrior deck. However, Warriors already have several excellent 2 Mana options such as Fiery War Axe and Armorsmith, making it difficult to find room for this card even in a Dragon deck.
Alexstrasza's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists