Armorsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Armorsmith is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armorsmith is a fantastic early-game card against aggressive decks as it can both answer their early minons as well as gain you life.
Armorsmith is a core card in most builds of Warrior. All but the most aggressive Warrior decks choose to include Armorsmith in order to control the board in the early-game and gain life in order to extend the game and activate cards like.
Armorsmith is an average card in Arena. Its 1 attack is not enough to be able to trade favourably with the most common minions in Arena, which means it will often get traded into for free at some point in the game. However, it can be excellent if your opponent has drafted an aggressive deck, or if you have buff cards in your deck that can raise its attack.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck