Armorsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Armorsmith is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armorsmith is a fantastic early-game card against aggressive decks as it can both answer their early minons as well as gain you life.
Armorsmith is a core card in most builds of Warrior. All but the most aggressive Warrior decks choose to include Armorsmith in order to control the board in the early-game and gain life in order to extend the game and activate cards like.
Armorsmith is an average card in Arena. Its 1 attack is not enough to be able to trade favourably with the most common minions in Arena, which means it will often get traded into for free at some point in the game. However, it can be excellent if your opponent has drafted an aggressive deck, or if you have buff cards in your deck that can raise its attack.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck