Armorsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Armorsmith is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armorsmith is a fantastic early-game card against aggressive decks as it can both answer their early minons as well as gain you life.
Armorsmith is a core card in most builds of Warrior. All but the most aggressive Warrior decks choose to include Armorsmith in order to control the board in the early-game and gain life in order to extend the game and activate cards like.
Armorsmith is an average card in Arena. Its 1 attack is not enough to be able to trade favourably with the most common minions in Arena, which means it will often get traded into for free at some point in the game. However, it can be excellent if your opponent has drafted an aggressive deck, or if you have buff cards in your deck that can raise its attack.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens