Armorsmith — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Armorsmith is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Armorsmith is a fantastic early-game card against aggressive decks as it can both answer their early minons as well as gain you life.
Armorsmith is a core card in most builds of Warrior. All but the most aggressive Warrior decks choose to include Armorsmith in order to control the board in the early-game and gain life in order to extend the game and activate cards like Shield Slam.
Armorsmith is an average card in Arena. Its 1 attack is not enough to be able to trade favourably with the most common minions in Arena, which means it will often get traded into for free at some point in the game. However, it can be excellent if your opponent has drafted an aggressive deck, or if you have buff cards in your deck that can raise its attack.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck