Bladed Gauntlet — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Gauntlet is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bladed Gauntlet is a potentially powerful weapon for Warrior decks that gain large amounts of Armor. The card may appear like a very weak turn 2 play, but as the effect of the card is an Aura and not a Battlecry, it can greatly benefit from cards like Shield Block on the following turn to turn it into a very powerful weapon.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bladed Gauntlet can be considered for Control Warrior and Combo Warrior decks that rely on gaining huge amounts of Armor.
In Arena, Bladed Gauntlet is a terrible card. In Arena, Armor gain offers almost no value and Mana is better used elsewhere, so decks will not have the appropriate Armor gain to turn Bladed Gauntlet into a useful card.
4. Meta Decks with Bladed Gauntlet
Even Warrior Deck 5 weapons, 14 spells, 10 minions, 1 hero_card
|13,480||Aug 07 2018|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?