Bladed Gauntlet — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Gauntlet is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bladed Gauntlet is a potentially powerful weapon for Warrior decks that gain large amounts of Armor. The card may appear like a very weak turn 2 play, but as the effect of the card is an Aura and not a Battlecry, it can greatly benefit from cards likeon the following turn to turn it into a very powerful weapon.
In Constructed, Bladed Gauntlet can be considered for Control Warrior and Combo Warrior decks that rely on gaining huge amounts of Armor.
In Arena, Bladed Gauntlet is a terrible card. In Arena, Armor gain offers almost no value and Mana is better used elsewhere, so decks will not have the appropriate Armor gain to turn Bladed Gauntlet into a useful card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck