Bladed Gauntlet — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Gauntlet is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bladed Gauntlet is a potentially powerful weapon for Warrior decks that gain large amounts of Armor. The card may appear like a very weak turn 2 play, but as the effect of the card is an Aura and not a Battlecry, it can greatly benefit from cards like Shield Block on the following turn to turn it into a very powerful weapon.
In Constructed, Bladed Gauntlet can be considered for Control Warrior and Combo Warrior decks that rely on gaining huge amounts of Armor.
In Arena, Bladed Gauntlet is a terrible card. In Arena, Armor gain offers almost no value and Mana is better used elsewhere, so decks will not have the appropriate Armor gain to turn Bladed Gauntlet into a useful card.
Decks with Bladed Gauntlet
Wild Even Warrior Deck Guide 5 weapons, 14 spells, 10 minions, 1 hero card
|13,480||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend