Bladed Gauntlet — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Bladed Gauntlet is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bladed Gauntlet is a potentially powerful weapon for Warrior decks that gain large amounts of Armor. The card may appear like a very weak turn 2 play, but as the effect of the card is an Aura and not a Battlecry, it can greatly benefit from cards like Shield Block on the following turn to turn it into a very powerful weapon.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bladed Gauntlet can be considered for Control Warrior and Combo Warrior decks that rely on gaining huge amounts of Armor.
In Arena, Bladed Gauntlet is a terrible card. In Arena, Armor gain offers almost no value and Mana is better used elsewhere, so decks will not have the appropriate Armor gain to turn Bladed Gauntlet into a useful card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior