Brass Knuckles — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brass Knuckles is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brass Knuckles is a unique Weapon that is able to buff minions in your hand with each attack. Overall the Weapon provides +3/+3 to your minions on top of the 2/3 Weapon, making it a good choice overall.
In Constructed, Brass Knuckles in a good card which can fit into most Warrior decks. Warrior lacks good Weapons outside of, which means Brass Knuckles does not have much competition.
Brass Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards