Brass Knuckles — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brass Knuckles is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brass Knuckles is a unique Weapon that is able to buff minions in your hand with each attack. Overall the Weapon provides +3/+3 to your minions on top of the 2/3 Weapon, making it a good choice overall.
In Constructed, Brass Knuckles in a good card which can fit into most Warrior decks. Warrior lacks good Weapons outside of, which means Brass Knuckles does not have much competition.
Brass Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck