Brass Knuckles — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brass Knuckles is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Brass Knuckles is a unique Weapon that is able to buff minions in your hand with each attack. Overall the Weapon provides +3/+3 to your minions on top of the 2/3 Weapon, making it a good choice overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Brass Knuckles in a good card which can fit into most Warrior decks. Warrior lacks good Weapons outside of Fiery War Axe, which means Brass Knuckles does not have much competition.
In Arena, Brass Knuckles is a good choice. Although Brass Knuckles is a good Weapon, it is important to keep track of how many Weapons are in your deck and to take it into consideration when drafting them.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please