Brass Knuckles — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brass Knuckles is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brass Knuckles is a unique Weapon that is able to buff minions in your hand with each attack. Overall the Weapon provides +3/+3 to your minions on top of the 2/3 Weapon, making it a good choice overall.
In Constructed, Brass Knuckles in a good card which can fit into most Warrior decks. Warrior lacks good Weapons outside of, which means Brass Knuckles does not have much competition.
Brass Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck