Brass Knuckles — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Brass Knuckles is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brass Knuckles is a unique Weapon that is able to buff minions in your hand with each attack. Overall the Weapon provides +3/+3 to your minions on top of the 2/3 Weapon, making it a good choice overall.
In Constructed, Brass Knuckles in a good card which can fit into most Warrior decks. Warrior lacks good Weapons outside of, which means Brass Knuckles does not have much competition.
Brass Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck