Cleave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cleave is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cleave can be an excellent card in the right situation. Unfortunately, the situation where Cleave is perfect rarely occurs, and since Warriors have so many other options for efficient removal, Cleave is rarely the right choice for your deck.
Cleave is generally a poor choice in Constructed. Warriors have many other efficient options for removal like Execute, Bash, Slam, and Shield Slam, as well as Weapons.
Cleave is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which makes Cleave a very powerful answer to an opponent who uses The Coin to play 2 2-drops on turns 1 and 2.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck