Cleave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cleave is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cleave can be an excellent card in the right situation. Unfortunately, the situation where Cleave is perfect rarely occurs, and since Warriors have so many other options for efficient removal, Cleave is rarely the right choice for your deck.
Cleave is generally a poor choice in Constructed. Warriors have many other efficient options for removal like Bash, , and , as well as Weapons.,
Cleave is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which makes Cleave a very powerful answer to an opponent who usesto play 2 2-drops on turns 1 and 2.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens