Cleave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cleave is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cleave can be an excellent card in the right situation. Unfortunately, the situation where Cleave is perfect rarely occurs, and since Warriors have so many other options for efficient removal, Cleave is rarely the right choice for your deck.
Cleave is generally a poor choice in Constructed. Warriors have many other efficient options for removal like, , , and , as well as Weapons.
Cleave is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which makes Cleave a very powerful answer to an opponent who usesto play 2 2-drops on turns 1 and 2.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List