Cleave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cleave is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cleave can be an excellent card in the right situation. Unfortunately, the situation where Cleave is perfect rarely occurs, and since Warriors have so many other options for efficient removal, Cleave is rarely the right choice for your deck.
Cleave is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which makes Cleave a very powerful answer to an opponent who uses The Coin to play 2 2-drops on turns 1 and 2.
Decks with Cleave
Basic Warrior Deck 4 weapons, 4 spells, 22 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge