Cleave — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cleave is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warrior. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cleave can be an excellent card in the right situation. Unfortunately, the situation where Cleave is perfect rarely occurs, and since Warriors have so many other options for efficient removal, Cleave is rarely the right choice for your deck.
Cleave is generally a poor choice in Constructed. Warriors have many other efficient options for removal like Bash, , and , as well as Weapons.,
Cleave is a reasonable card in Arena. 3/2 minions are extremely common in Arena, which makes Cleave a very powerful answer to an opponent who usesto play 2 2-drops on turns 1 and 2.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge