Cruel Taskmaster — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Taskmaster is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cruel Taskmaster is great when you can take out a minion with low health and create card advantage. It can often buff your minions, and you can trade for a superior minion. Its Battlecry can be exceptional when in need of damage to make a target suitable for Execute, or to activate Grommash Hellscream.
2. Constructed Play
Cruel Taskmaster is essential in any Warrior deck, as you can easily create card advantage in the early game by taking out a 1 health minion, or buffing your Acolyte of Pain. Cruel Taskmaster can always be used to damage a minion for your Execute or make your Grommash Hellscream an instant 12-damage finisher.
Cruel Taskmaster is a solid card in Arena. It can be excellent on curve to destroy a 1-drop from your opponent, or to activate an Execute. The most common use however, will be simply to create a favourable trade between 2 minions on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard