Cruel Taskmaster — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cruel Taskmaster is a Warrior-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cruel Taskmaster is great when you can take out a minion with low health and create card advantage. It can often buff your minions, and you can trade for a superior minion. Its Battlecry can be exceptional when in need of damage to make a target suitable for, or to activate .
Cruel Taskmaster is essential in any Warrior deck, as you can easily create card advantage in the early game by taking out a 1 health minion, or buffing your Acolyte of Pain. Cruel Taskmaster can always be used to damage a minion for your or make your an instant 12-damage finisher.
Cruel Taskmaster is a solid card in Arena. It can be excellent on curve to destroy a 1-drop from your opponent, or to activate an. The most common use however, will be simply to create a favourable trade between 2 minions on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens