Table of Contents
Cursed Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cursed Blade is an extremely volatile card. Although it represents excellent value for a 1-Mana card, it can easily cause you to lose too much Health in the early-game, and is a very poor late-game draw. It should be noted that Cursed Blade doubles all damage that is dealt to your Hero while it is equipped, not just the damage you take when attacking with it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cursed Blade is a poor card. Although Warriors can naturally gain life with their Hero Power to mitigate the damage they take from using this card, against aggressive decks, you will simply take too much damage in the early-game by using this card to make it justifiable.
Cursed Blade is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions