Table of Contents
Cursed Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cursed Blade is an extremely volatile card. Although it represents excellent value for a 1-Mana card, it can easily cause you to lose too much Health in the early-game, and is a very poor late-game draw. It should be noted that Cursed Blade doubles all damage that is dealt to your Hero while it is equipped, not just the damage you take when attacking with it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cursed Blade is a poor card. Although Warriors can naturally gain life with their Hero Power to mitigate the damage they take from using this card, against aggressive decks, you will simply take too much damage in the early-game by using this card to make it justifiable.
Cursed Blade is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???