Cursed Blade — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Cursed Blade is a Warrior-only weapon. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cursed Blade is an extremely volatile card. Although it represents excellent value for a 1-Mana card, it can easily cause you to lose too much Health in the early-game, and is a very poor late-game draw. It should be noted that Cursed Blade doubles all damage that is dealt to your Hero while it is equipped, not just the damage you take when attacking with it.
In Constructed, Cursed Blade is a poor card. Although Warriors can naturally gain life with their Hero Power to mitigate the damage they take from using this card, against aggressive decks, you will simply take too much damage in the early-game by using this card to make it justifiable.
Cursed Blade is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge