Devastate — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Devastate is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devastate is a cheap removal tool that can deal a moderate amount of damage. In order to be effective, the target needs to be damaged, functioning similarly tobut for smaller targets.
In Constructed, Devastate can be considered in Control Warrior decks if additional early-game removal is required.
In Arena, Devastate is a reasonable card. As cheap, strong removal, the card is very useful, but it is held back significantly due to only being useable on damaged minions.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck