Devastate — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Devastate is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devastate is a cheap removal tool that can deal a moderate amount of damage. In order to be effective, the target needs to be damaged, functioning similarly to Execute but for smaller targets.
In Constructed, Devastate can be considered in Control Warrior decks if additional early-game removal is required.
In Arena, Devastate is a reasonable card. As cheap, strong removal, the card is very useful, but it is held back significantly due to only being useable on damaged minions.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide