Devastate — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Devastate is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devastate is a cheap removal tool that can deal a moderate amount of damage. In order to be effective, the target needs to be damaged, functioning similarly to Execute but for smaller targets.
In Constructed, Devastate can be considered in Control Warrior decks if additional early-game removal is required.
In Arena, Devastate is a reasonable card. As cheap, strong removal, the card is very useful, but it is held back significantly due to only being useable on damaged minions.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge