Dragon Roar — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Roar is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Roar is a cheap card generation tool that specifically creates Dragons. As most Dragons are very expensive, the card will yield a large amount of value most of the time.
In Constructed, Dragon Roar is a reasonable choice for Dragon Warrior decks. However, the card is not essential as Dragon-based decks naturally offer a lot of value already.
In Arena, Dragon Roar is an excellent card. Card generation effects are great in Arena and the high average strength of Dragons means the card will nearly always offer a huge amount of value.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens