Dragon Roar — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Roar is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Roar is a cheap card generation tool that specifically creates Dragons. As most Dragons are very expensive, the card will yield a large amount of value most of the time.
In Constructed, Dragon Roar is a reasonable choice for Dragon Warrior decks. However, the card is not essential as Dragon-based decks naturally offer a lot of value already.
In Arena, Dragon Roar is an excellent card. Card generation effects are great in Arena and the high average strength of Dragons means the card will nearly always offer a huge amount of value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards