Dragon Roar — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Roar is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Roar is a cheap card generation tool that specifically creates Dragons. As most Dragons are very expensive, the card will yield a large amount of value most of the time.
In Constructed, Dragon Roar is a reasonable choice for Dragon Warrior decks. However, the card is not essential as Dragon-based decks naturally offer a lot of value already.
In Arena, Dragon Roar is an excellent card. Card generation effects are great in Arena and the high average strength of Dragons means the card will nearly always offer a huge amount of value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck