Dragon Roar — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Roar is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Roar is a cheap card generation tool that specifically creates Dragons. As most Dragons are very expensive, the card will yield a large amount of value most of the time.
In Constructed, Dragon Roar is a reasonable choice for Dragon Warrior decks. However, the card is not essential as Dragon-based decks naturally offer a lot of value already.
In Arena, Dragon Roar is an excellent card. Card generation effects are great in Arena and the high average strength of Dragons means the card will nearly always offer a huge amount of value.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter