Dragon Roar — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Roar is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Roar is a cheap card generation tool that specifically creates Dragons. As most Dragons are very expensive, the card will yield a large amount of value most of the time.
In Constructed, Dragon Roar is a reasonable choice for Dragon Warrior decks. However, the card is not essential as Dragon-based decks naturally offer a lot of value already.
In Arena, Dragon Roar is an excellent card. Card generation effects are great in Arena and the high average strength of Dragons means the card will nearly always offer a huge amount of value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck