Drywhisker Armorer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Drywhisker Armorer is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drywhisker Armorer is an excellent card against aggressive opponents, as it provides immediate Armor while also being able to contest the board.
In Constructed, Drywhisker Armorer is a great choice for Control Warrior decks. It can be used in combination with Shield Slam as a removal tool or before a Brawl to provide a large burst of healing before clearing large boards.
In Arena, Drywhisker Armorer is a weak card. The Armor gain offers almost no value in Arena, and the 2/2 stats are very poor for a 2-Mana minion.
Decks with Drywhisker Armorer
Wild Control Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|12,620||Apr 26 2019|
Wild Quest Warrior Deck Guide 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|8,300||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge