Dyn-o-matic — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dyn-o-matic is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dyn-o-matic is a solid Mech synergy minion that allows you to develop a minion while softening up the board. The Battlecry effect can be used as a way to clear your opponent's board or to simply activate popular Warrior cards like.
In Constructed, Dyn-o-matic is a solid addition to Mech Warrior decks as the Battlecry effect will have minimal negative effect on your own board. It can also be considered in slow Control Warrior and Odd Warrior decks as an additional board control tool.
In Arena, Dyn-o-matic is a great card. it is a great card for helping you regain control of the board should you ever lose control of it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck