Dyn-o-matic — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Dyn-o-matic is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dyn-o-matic is a solid Mech synergy minion that allows you to develop a minion while softening up the board. The Battlecry effect can be used as a way to clear your opponent's board or to simply activate popular Warrior cards like Acolyte of Pain.
In Constructed, Dyn-o-matic is a solid addition to Mech Warrior decks as the Battlecry effect will have minimal negative effect on your own board. It can also be considered in slow Control Warrior and Odd Warrior decks as an additional board control tool.
In Arena, Dyn-o-matic is a great card. it is a great card for helping you regain control of the board should you ever lose control of it.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior