Explore Un'Goro — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Explore Un'Goro is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explore Un'Goro is an impactful card that replaces every card in your deck with 1-Mana spells to Discover a card. Discovering a card rather than drawing it each turn can add consistency, however the additional 1-Mana required results in an unrecoverable loss of tempo in most situations.
Explorer Un'Goro can be a nice addition to Control Warrior decks. It can offer incredible value late-game, providing additional threats when both players have played the majority of their deck.
Explore Un'Goro is an average card in Arena. In most scenarios it is too slow or unpredictable to play, but the Discover effect can be used to help improve draw quality in late-game top-decking situations.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck