Explore Un'Goro — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Explore Un'Goro is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Explore Un'Goro is an impactful card that replaces every card in your deck with 1-Mana spells to Discover a card. Discovering a card rather than drawing it each turn can add consistency, however the additional 1-Mana required results in an unrecoverable loss of tempo in most situations.
2. Constructed Play
Explorer Un'Goro can be a nice addition to Control Warrior decks. It can offer incredible value late-game, providing additional threats when both players have played the majority of their deck.
Explore Un'Goro is an average card in Arena. In most scenarios it is too slow or unpredictable to play, but the Discover effect can be used to help improve draw quality in late-game top-decking situations.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run