Festeroot Hulk — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Festeroot Hulk is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Festroot Hulk attempts to create a large minion for only 5 Mana. Its 7 Health means that it can survive a turn, and then become very large in the right conditions. The downside is that if your early board has been removed, it is merely a 2/7 for 5 Mana, which is very poor.
In Constructed play, it is difficult to make Festeroot Hulk good enough to be a menace to your opponent. Constucted decks will usually be able to deal with your early board, and this means that the Hulk will not be able to become large enough quickly enough to represent a problem.
In Arena, Festeroot Hulk is more likely to survive long enough to present a real threat. Although it is not often a spectacular card, it is good enough to be drafted as a reasonable mid-game minion.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck