Festeroot Hulk — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Festeroot Hulk is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Festroot Hulk attempts to create a large minion for only 5 Mana. Its 7 Health means that it can survive a turn, and then become very large in the right conditions. The downside is that if your early board has been removed, it is merely a 2/7 for 5 Mana, which is very poor.
In Constructed play, it is difficult to make Festeroot Hulk good enough to be a menace to your opponent. Constucted decks will usually be able to deal with your early board, and this means that the Hulk will not be able to become large enough quickly enough to represent a problem.
In Arena, Festeroot Hulk is more likely to survive long enough to present a real threat. Although it is not often a spectacular card, it is good enough to be drafted as a reasonable mid-game minion.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's