Table of Contents
Fool's Bane is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Warrior is perhaps the only class that could take advantage of a card like Fool's Bane since they are capable of stacking up enough Armor to justify repeatedly attacking minions. However, it is still a very slow prospect and when stacked up against all of Warrior's excellent removal is probably not the most appealing proposition.
2. Constructed Play
Fool's Bane is currently not used in any high level Constructed deck.
Fool's Bane is a reasonable card in Arena. The Arena format is a little slower and your opponents will have access less often to direct damage to be able to punish you for taking so much damage to your hero. None the less, other weapons such as Death's Bite and Fiery War Axe are considered a higher premium.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists