Gather Your Party — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gather Your Party is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gather Your Party is not a very good card overall. The Recruit keyword was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and Gather Your Party was the card used to showcase that. The main thing to note about the way that Recruit functions is that the minion is actually summoned from the deck, rather than a copy of the minion.
In Constructed play, Gather Your Party is best used in decks with very few minions. If all of the minions in your deck have very high mana costs, then Gather Your Party can be used to guarantee an expensive minion on Turn 6 and gain considerable value.
Gather Your Party is an awful card in Arena. For 6 Mana you get a random card from your deck into play. Unless you have an incredibly strange draft, you will have a very large chance of summoning a minion that costs less than 6 Mana. On top of that, you will lose any Battlecry which that minion has. This is almost always an extra drawback.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck