Gather Your Party — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gather Your Party is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gather Your Party is not a very good card overall. The Recruit keyword was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and Gather Your Party was the card used to showcase that. The main thing to note about the way that Recruit functions is that the minion is actually summoned from the deck, rather than a copy of the minion.
In Constructed play, Gather Your Party is best used in decks with very few minions. If all of the minions in your deck have very high mana costs, then Gather Your Party can be used to guarantee an expensive minion on Turn 6 and gain considerable value.
Gather Your Party is an awful card in Arena. For 6 Mana you get a random card from your deck into play. Unless you have an incredibly strange draft, you will have a very large chance of summoning a minion that costs less than 6 Mana. On top of that, you will lose any Battlecry which that minion has. This is almost always an extra drawback.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck