Gather Your Party — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Gather Your Party is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gather Your Party is not a very good card overall. The Recruit keyword was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and Gather Your Party was the card used to showcase that. The main thing to note about the way that Recruit functions is that the minion is actually summoned from the deck, rather than a copy of the minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Gather Your Party is best used in decks with very few minions. If all of the minions in your deck have very high mana costs, then Gather Your Party can be used to guarantee an expensive minion on Turn 6 and gain considerable value.
Gather Your Party is an awful card in Arena. For 6 Mana you get a random card from your deck into play. Unless you have an incredibly strange draft, you will have a very large chance of summoning a minion that costs less than 6 Mana. On top of that, you will lose any Battlecry which that minion has. This is almost always an extra drawback.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior