Heavy Metal! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Heavy Metal! is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Heavy Metal is a powerful spell that can summon a minion equal to the amount of Armor you have. The card can be very effective if you are able to maintain a lot of Armor, but becomes a huge liability against aggressive opponents where you are not able to retain any Armor.
In Constructed, Heavy Metal is too weak to be considered in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Heavy Metal is a terrible card. Cards that generate Armor are very poor in Arena, so it is very unlikely you will have any Armor available for the card to synergise with.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck