Heavy Metal! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Heavy Metal! is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Heavy Metal is a powerful spell that can summon a minion equal to the amount of Armor you have. The card can be very effective if you are able to maintain a lot of Armor, but becomes a huge liability against aggressive opponents where you are not able to retain any Armor.
In Constructed, Heavy Metal is too weak to be considered in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Heavy Metal is a terrible card. Cards that generate Armor are very poor in Arena, so it is very unlikely you will have any Armor available for the card to synergise with.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck