Heroic Strike — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Heroic Strike is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Heroic Strike is a good card in terms of value, but since it adds physical attack to your Hero, it can clash with your Weapons, and be stopped by Taunt, making cards like Bash and Slam more efficient overall. Due to these factors it is a poor choice as a removal card, and is instead primarily used as an aggressive source of damage.
Heroic Strike is only used in Aggro Warrior decks as a source of damage, as Control Warriors have numerous better options for removal.
Heroic Strike is a reasonable source of removal or aggression in Arena. However, if you have drafted a lot of Weapons, you may find that Heroic Strike is unnecessary.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck