Heroic Strike — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Heroic Strike is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Heroic Strike is a good card in terms of value, but since it adds physical attack to your Hero, it can clash with your Weapons, and be stopped by Taunt, making cards likeand more efficient overall. Due to these factors it is a poor choice as a removal card, and is instead primarily used as an aggressive source of damage.
Heroic Strike is only used in Aggro Warrior decks as a source of damage, as Control Warriors have numerous better options for removal.
Heroic Strike is a reasonable source of removal or aggression in Arena. However, if you have drafted a lot of Weapons, you may find that Heroic Strike is unnecessary.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck