Heroic Strike — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Heroic Strike is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Heroic Strike is a good card in terms of value, but since it adds physical attack to your Hero, it can clash with your Weapons, and be stopped by Taunt, making cards like Bash and more efficient overall. Due to these factors it is a poor choice as a removal card, and is instead primarily used as an aggressive source of damage.
Heroic Strike is only used in Aggro Warrior decks as a source of damage, as Control Warriors have numerous better options for removal.
Heroic Strike is a reasonable source of removal or aggression in Arena. However, if you have drafted a lot of Weapons, you may find that Heroic Strike is unnecessary.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck