Table of Contents
Heroic Strike is a Warrior-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Warrior. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Heroic Strike is a good card in terms of value, but since it adds physical attack to your Hero, it can clash with your Weapons, and be stopped by Taunt, making cards like Bash and Slam more efficient overall. Due to these factors it is a poor choice as a removal card, and is instead primarily used as an aggressive source of damage.
2. Constructed Play
Heroic Strike is only used in Aggro Warrior decks as a source of damage, as Control Warriors have numerous better options for removal.
Heroic Strike is a reasonable source of removal or aggression in Arena. However, if you have drafted a lot of Weapons, you may find that Heroic Strike is unnecessary.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists