Hobart Grapplehammer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Hobart Grapplehammer is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hobart Grapplehammer is a unique Legendary that is able to buff all weapons in your hand and deck. Being a 2 Mana minion plays a significant role in the strength of this card as theeffect gains more value the sooner it is played. The strength of the Battlecry also cannot be understated, as Weapons usually have at least 2 durability, it effectively gains double value on every Weapon used.
In Constructed, Hobart Grapplehammer is a strong choice in any Warrior deck as Weapons are used in every deck. It is especially useful in Pirate Warrior where many Weapons are used, to get the most value out of the buff.
Hobart Grapplehammer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck