Hobart Grapplehammer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Hobart Grapplehammer is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hobart Grapplehammer is a unique Legendary that is able to buff all weapons in your hand and deck. Being a 2 Mana minion plays a significant role in the strength of this card as theeffect gains more value the sooner it is played. The strength of the Battlecry also cannot be understated, as Weapons usually have at least 2 durability, it effectively gains double value on every Weapon used.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hobart Grapplehammer is a strong choice in any Warrior deck as Weapons are used in every deck. It is especially useful in Pirate Warrior where many Weapons are used, to get the most value out of the buff.
Hobart Grapplehammer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter