Hobart Grapplehammer — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Hobart Grapplehammer is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hobart Grapplehammer is a unique Legendary that is able to buff all weapons in your hand and deck. Being a 2 Mana minion plays a significant role in the strength of this card as theeffect gains more value the sooner it is played. The strength of the Battlecry also cannot be understated, as Weapons usually have at least 2 durability, it effectively gains double value on every Weapon used.
In Constructed, Hobart Grapplehammer is a strong choice in any Warrior deck as Weapons are used in every deck. It is especially useful in Pirate Warrior where many Weapons are used, to get the most value out of the buff.
Hobart Grapplehammer is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck