Iron Hide — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Hide is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Hide is one of the most efficient Armour-generating Spells in the game. As the card has no other effect it can often be a wasted card if you are not in immediate danger. In most situations Shield Block is considered a better card as it does not lose you card advantage when played, however Iron Hide can be a stronger tempo play by providing Armour to help activate Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Iron Hide is a very weak card. Unless you need extra insurance against Aggro decks, there are many better alternative cards to provide Armour.
In Arena, Iron Hide is a terrible card. Hero life totals are generally unimportant in Arena and cards that have no impact the board will cause you to simply fall behind.
4. Wild Decks with Iron Hide
Wild Recruit Warrior Deck 3 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,660||Oct 01 2018|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run