Iron Hide — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Hide is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Hide is one of the most efficient Armour-generating Spells in the game. As the card has no other effect it can often be a wasted card if you are not in immediate danger. In most situations Shield Block is considered a better card as it does not lose you card advantage when played, however Iron Hide can be a stronger tempo play by providing Armour to help activate Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Iron Hide is a very weak card. Unless you need extra insurance against Aggro decks, there are many better alternative cards to provide Armour.
In Arena, Iron Hide is a terrible card. Hero life totals are generally unimportant in Arena and cards that have no impact the board will cause you to simply fall behind.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play