Iron Hide — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Hide is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Hide is one of the most efficient Armour-generating Spells in the game. As the card has no other effect it can often be a wasted card if you are not in immediate danger. In most situations Shield Block is considered a better card as it does not lose you card advantage when played, however Iron Hide can be a stronger tempo play by providing Armour to help activate .
In Constructed, Iron Hide is a very weak card. Unless you need extra insurance against Aggro decks, there are many better alternative cards to provide Armour.
In Arena, Iron Hide is a terrible card. Hero life totals are generally unimportant in Arena and cards that have no impact the board will cause you to simply fall behind.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide