Iron Hide — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Hide is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Hide is one of the most efficient Armour-generating Spells in the game. As the card has no other effect it can often be a wasted card if you are not in immediate danger. In most situations Shield Block is considered a better card as it does not lose you card advantage when played, however Iron Hide can be a stronger tempo play by providing Armour to help activate Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Iron Hide is a very weak card. Unless you need extra insurance against Aggro decks, there are many better alternative cards to provide Armour.
In Arena, Iron Hide is a terrible card. Hero life totals are generally unimportant in Arena and cards that have no impact the board will cause you to simply fall behind.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior