Iron Hide — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Iron Hide is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Hide is one of the most efficient Armour-generating Spells in the game. As the card has no other effect it can often be a wasted card if you are not in immediate danger. In most situations Shield Block is considered a better card as it does not lose you card advantage when played, however Iron Hide can be a stronger tempo play by providing Armour to help activate Shield Slam.
In Constructed, Iron Hide is a very weak card. Unless you need extra insurance against Aggro decks, there are many better alternative cards to provide Armour.
In Arena, Iron Hide is a terrible card. Hero life totals are generally unimportant in Arena and cards that have no impact the board will cause you to simply fall behind.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike