Table of Contents
Ironforge Portal is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironforge Portal is a card that goes a long way to replace the loss of Shieldmaiden in Standard format. It serves the same purpose of putting a minion into play while gaining life to stabilise the game. It also functions as an immediate activator for Shield Slam.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ironforge Portal is a key component of Warrior decks whose win condition is pure removal. In other decks that use an Old God as a final threat, or more Tempo Focused builds it is often too slow to justify seeing play.
In Arena, Ironforge Portal is a mediocre card. There are simply too many 4-drop minions that are below the expected stats of a 4 Mana minion and the life gain is usually not relevant to determining a winner in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists